To process your order, Pixelview AB collects and processes your data. The organization is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
What information do we collect?
Pixelview AB collects a range of information about you. This includes:
– your name, address, and contact details, including email address, telephone number, IP address, and credit card number.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on our servers and on other IT systems (including email). Our vendors may also store the data.
Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared internally for the purposes of fulfilling your order. This includes members of our order team, managers, and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
How does Pixelview AB protect data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- – access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- – require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data
- – require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- – object to the processing of your data where Pixelview AB is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the organisation has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
We use the following vendors to process your data and they may store copies of it.
How long do we store it?
We will save it until you contact us and ask us to remove it.